i was this close.
i felt its many feet brushing against my finger.
i just going to the fridge to get some ice-cream for after-dinner dessert
and was picking up bits of what i'd dropped on the floor while i was scooping it out of the container
when this huge centipede from the old rug beside my feet crawled out
and brushed against my finger
it was at least 8-9cm long
almost as thick as my ring finger
had it bit me,
i'll be saying sayonara liao.
well, almost.
woooo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*lol* I like your response. It’s the kind of thing I wouldn’t normally do coz my first reaction is to JUMP! Jump away! In any case, it happened too fast that by the time I realised, it had already wriggled out of my "alert" zone before I could do anything. I'm just glad it didn't sting me! yikes!
Post a Comment