Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sirius or Dumbledore

Sometimes, making a choice not as easy as it seems. One decision, yet it makes the whole lot of difference. So, between Sirius and Dumbledore, who will I be? I was a 50-50. But still, I had to choose between them. When finally I submitted my choices, turn out to be, I am Albus Dumbledore.

Guess it's all about making choices in life.

Or I could be both? Dumblerius. ^^

You scored as Albus Dumbledore. You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Albus Dumbledore

91%

Sirius Black

91%

Remus Lupin

84%

Ron Weasley

78%

Luna Lovegood

75%

Oliver Wood

75%

Harry Potter

69%

Hermione Granger

69%

Neville Longbottom

66%

Bellatrix Lestrange

63%

Draco Malfoy

63%

Severus Snape

63%

Percy Weasley

53%

Lord Voldemort

47%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Stephen McMullin said...

I wanted to be Dumbledore, but I was glad to get Sirius. I think they both score pretty highly on the coolness-o-meter. 'course I don't mind you using it (isn't that why we're all here?), and thanks for popping in and saying hello.

Most of my theories on Snape and Dumbledore were covered on the website you had there. But I have a notion to do with polyjuice potion and and inferi. I don't think it's too unrealistic. And then, of course, there's the possibility that Dumbledore had horcruxes too... Using his own death as the 'murder' he'd have to commit.

I don't know, it's easy to speculate. My sister was convinced for a while that Dumbledore was in league with Voldemort. I can't see it...

yudeology said...

Yeah, both are just as cool. In fact, I'll be happy to be either.

Now, the more you say it, the more hopeful I'm getting. My other friends remain as upset. But I'm not giving up on Dumbledore.

I dun agree with your sister's theory though. I still believe in Dumbledore.